Saturday, October 10, 2009

Productive Day

Last night I only took one pill of 100mg Seroquel. I slept through the night and woke up at nine in the A.M. I knew those pills were killing me, making me wake up at three in the afternoon... shoot.
So I got started updating Brushed. Tomorrow I have to put ads on it and do some promo... sigh. The work never ends, but I love it. Wilson brought over one of them wardrobe closet things. I was able to fit quite a lot of things in it and even took down the bulletin board I use to hang up my earrings. I transferred them to the inside door of the side with the shelves. Then I added flower handles. =) Pretty. I also bought paint in 'Rosy Blush' and painted my door and part of the wall.

I've been productive all day. Ahhh.... it feels fantastic.
I'm off to watch CSI.

I'll put some picks up tomorrow. Ciao!

1 comment: